Crystal Palace

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

overflowing random ideas

I'm here in a place where i dont have any friends that i can call my real ones...
Life here really is hard...
No matter how hard i try to make it simple, it just ends up getting more complicated...
The person whom i expected to be there for me at all times, left me without a trace...
I can't blame him for what he did...
Maybe I'm just not good enough for him...***

I went to this country, leaving him behind...
Trying to forget everything tho, i still carried all the pain that he had caused me...***

They said that true love waits...
I've waited long enough...
I'm sick and tired of it...
Its time for me to move on and grow...
I'm sorry but I'm goin to forget you now...***

I'll try to live my life in the dark...
So noone can ever hurt me again...
I'm tired of hurting...
I'm tired of crying...
My eyes are running out of tears...
And my heart is turning into stone...***

Here i am, in my corner, in the dark...
Living my life the way i want it to be...***

I'm sitting here, all alone...
I saw a glitter from afar...
I followed it, but halfway there, i turned back to where i came from...
I know that glitter is something that can make me happy...
But i know that it can hurt me as well...
So i'd rather not be happy and avoid the risk of getting hurt...***

But as i was sitting in my corner,
The glitter seems to grow...
Its coming towards me...
Why? I dont know...***

I tried to run, i tried to hide...
I have to run away from you...
You're just the same...
You'll just hurt me like they do...***

You came closer and closer...
I tried to avoid you...
But i cant find anywhere else to go...
and when you came close enough to me, you grabbed my hand as if you'll never let go...
You wrapped your arms around me...
You told me that everything's gonna be ok...
No one can ever hurt me now...
So there's no need for me to be afraid...***

I look at your face...
You're smiling at me...
Your smile is magical...
It eases all my pain and worries...***

There you are standing in front of me...
My Knight in shining armor...
The one I've been waiting for...
Where have you been all along?***

You're just too good to be true...
Is this for real?Or am I just dreaming of you?I hope that this is real...
cos if this really is just a dream, then I don't want to wake up anymore...***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home